Monday, April 14, 2014

FLASHBACK

THIS IS THE PREQUEL TO MORE THAN A FRIEND. Enjoy and have a box of tissues nearby. YOU. WILL(probably). CRY.
XOXO
-simonezhane

~*~
This one is basically the smutty back story and Prequel for my first One Shot called More than A Friend (The Gohn One Shot)
This production is dedicated to JSultana, who has inspired me to write what will be known as the first SeogoongxOC One Shot because apparently there aren't any on the site.
So without further a due (is that how it's written out?) simonezhane Production Studios and in collaboration with Topp Dogg One Shots Inc. I present to you another simonezhane original One Shot:
Flashback—an original Seogoong One Shot
~*~

POV Cristine
I felt so cold and alone. I couldn't feel his warmth anymore. He's gone. I would never feel those strong arms wrap around me ever again. I would never feel his light butterfly kisses on my skin anymore. I would no longer be the reason he laughed or smiled. He's gone. He left me. He left me for no reason. He left me to drown in a sea of my own tears and frustrations. He left me with one question and no answer. He left me asking "Why?"
Why?
Why?
Why?  


~flashback~
There was a knock at the door.
"Who is it?"
"It's Hyunho," he didn't sound as cheery as he normally did. Probably just a hard day at practice or something. I shrugged the feeling off and opened the door.
"Oppa!" I hugged him but he half-heartedly returned the gesture, "Is something wrong?" I moved to the side to let him in.
"Crissie, we need to talk," Hyunho sat down on the couch and leaning on his elbows with his face in his hands, "About us."
"Hyunho?" I sat down next to him.
"I think we should breakup," he didn't even look at me, he just stared at the ground.
"W-What? But why? Did I do something wrong? Is there another girl?" I was almost bawling. What did I do wrong? Am I not good enough? 
"It's not that,"
"Then tell me why? Do you not love me any more?" I grabbed his hands.
"No I do love you, I just...I can't do this anymore,"
"Do what anymore?"
"I'm sorry Cristine, goodbye," and then he was gone, leaving me to drown in a sea of my own tears.
~end flashback~


What was it that I did so wrong, that he would just leave me with no reason? Was I not good enough? How could that be possible though? He always told me "You're perfect for me. You'll always be good enough for me. You're more than good enough, you're perfect." *CUE MUSIC!!! B.A.P S.N.S*


~flashback~
"YOU FAT WHORE! YOU'LL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR OUR OPPA!! YOU'RE JUST A TOY. You mean nothing to him! You're not good enough. You'll never be good enough!" the girl screamed at me spitting on my face before walking away with her little posse. It happened again. Another sasaeng attack. This time they actually approached me and physically attacked me. I knew exactly what I was getting myself into when Hyunho went public with our relationship. But I was not prepared for it. 
I dragged myself back to my apartment, holding my torn blouse closed and trying my best to keep out of sight. I didn't need anymore attention. I was sick of attention. I was sick of this. Thank God they didn't seriously hurt me. Hyunho would've lost it.
"Maybe they're right. Maybe I'm not good enough for you," I cried into Hyunho's chest trying to calm myself after completely breaking down the moment he walked through my door.
"Are you crazy or just stupid?!" he held me at arms' length, "You must be one or both if you think that you aren't good enough for me."
"I-I'm not super pretty, I'm just average. I'm not amazingly gifted or overly talented like the girls in your industry, I'm just a choreographer. I'm not as good as those girls. I'm not good enough. Those girls are good enough for you I'm not!" I looked at the ground because I couldn't look him in the eye, for fear of what I might see or not see.
"Cristine Mariana Crúz! You are good enough for me. Look at me. Look at me now." I looked up at him, "Now listen to me. You Cristine Mariana Catrina Arianna Aña Crúz are perfect for me. The beautiful curvy Latina foreigner with a million middle names is perfect for me. The big doe eyed air head who hates kids but has a passion for teenagers is perfect for me. The feisty killer bunny with a tendency to go off on people in Spanish when she gets mad is perfect for me. You are good enough for me. You will always be good enough for me. In fact you're more than good enough, you're more than perfect for me. You ARE perfect. And you always will be. I love you."
"Hyunho I—"
"Shhh not another word. Let me show you just how perfect you are to me." he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my bedroom.
"You. Are. Perfect." he emphasized each word as he stripped me of my clothing, "You. Are. Beautiful." he kissed every inch of my skin, "And You. Are. Mine." he stripped himself of his clothing as well and hovered over me, "You. Are. Perfect. Beautiful. And Mine." he pushed himself into my core slowly and cautiously, as if he was afraid he'd break me.
"H-Hyunho..." he began to move in and out at slow rhythm. Chanting those three phrases over and over again.
"You are perfect. You are beautiful. And you are mine." he kissed my hands as he entwined them, "Whose are you?"
"I'm yours."
"Whose are you?"
"I'm yours."
"That's right. You. Are. Mine."
~end of flashback~

There was just no reason at all. If I was perfect, why are you gone? If I was beautiful, why aren't you telling me so? If you loved me then why aren't you showing me that you do? Does he not love me anymore?
No. That's not possible. He would always tell me he loved me. *CUE MUSIC AGAIN! B.A.P 1004(ANGEL)*

~flashback~
"I don't know if I can do this anymore Hyunho!"
"Do what?"
"This, us. I don't think I can do 'us' anymore. I'm tired. I'm scared. And I'm hurting; mentally, emotionally and physically. I have been attacked 14 times Hyunho! FOURTEEN TIMES! It's getting harder to deal with the constant stares and whispers; and not to mention the flying objects! Hyunho I-I can't do this anymore! It's too much! And it's only getting worse!"
"Hey Hey Crissie! Look at me!" he cupped my face, "I love you. Do you know that?"
"Y-Yes I know that! But—"
"Do you love me?"
"Yes of course I love you! You're my everything. You're my world. I love you, but I don't know how much longer I can withstand this,"
"As long as you love me and I love you, we can get through this. We can get through anything. AS long as we love each other." (ugh I almost didn't put this line in because of the Justin Bieber reference...that I have just pointed out and now you all have 'As Long as You Love Me' going through your heads, and for that, I deeply apologize. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry guys.)
"Okay. But I still—"
"Do you trust me?"
"Why are you asking me this again?!"
"Just answer the question! Do you trust me?"
"Yes. I trust you."
"Good. Then we can get through this."
"How? You're hardly ever around because of your schedules. I'm constantly busy with the new trainees. And I have to go home alone. Everyday. I have been alone for two months now! I haven't hardly seen your face for more than five minutes in the past two months."
"Cristine. I'm sorry, but this is—"
"I know, this is what I signed up for when I started dating an idol. I know. I thought I was ready, but I don't think I really was ready for all of this. Love can't protect me from people Hyunho. Love doesn't cover everything."
"It may not cover everything, but my love covers you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. Let me show you how much I love you."
"Hyunho what are you—eep!" he swept me off my feet and carried me to the couch.
"I love you Cristine Mariana Catrina Arianna Aña Crúz. I love you." I giggled when he said my full name. It was just so cute the way he said it. 
"And I love you Park Hyunho."
~end flashback~

Then why? He never once said I wasn't good enough for him. He said he loved me. And as long as we loved each other, we could  get through it all. Then why am I sitting here in my apartment...alone...crying...waiting for someone who said he loved me...Why?! What did I do so wrong that he left me to drown in my own tears?! WHAT WAS THE REASON?!

~flashback~
There was a knock at the door.
"Who is it?"
"It's Hyunho," he didn't sound as cheery as he normally did. Probably just a hard day at practice or something. I shrugged the feeling off and opened the door.
"Oppa!" I hugged him but he half-heartedly returned the gesture, "Is something wrong?" I moved to the side to let him in.
"Crissie, we need to talk," Hyunho sat down on the couch and leaning on his elbows with his face in his hands, "About us."
"Hyunho?" I sat down next to him.
"I think we should breakup," he didn't even look at me, he just stared at the ground.
"W-What? But why? Did I do something wrong? Is there another girl?" I was almost bawling. What did I do wrong? Am I not good enough? 
"It's not that,"
"Then tell me why? Do you not love me any more?" I grabbed his hands.
"No I do love you, I just...I can't do this anymore,"
"Do what anymore?"
"I'm sorry Cristine, goodbye," and then he was gone, leaving me to drown in a sea of my own tears.
~end flashback~

*CUE MUSIC AGAIN AGAIN! XIAH JUNSU- NO REASON*
I replayed that day over and over in my head. I kept asking "Why?" "What did I do wrong?" "Where did I go so wrong?"
But there was no answer. I searched for a reason, but there was no reason. No reason. 
No reason...
No reason...
No reason...
~end flashback~

~*~
End Credits:
blah blah blah peoples' names
Park Hyunho *Seogoong*
blah blah
Produced by: simonezhane Production Studios in collaboration with Topp Dogg One Shots Inc.
Edited by: simonezhane
blah blah blah
Music by: B.A.P and Xiah Junsu
"S.N.S"
"1004(Angel)"
"No Reason"
~*~
YAAAAAYYYY!!!!
So that is my Seogoong One Shot sorta...HEY THERE WAS SMUTTY SEXY TIME IN THERE! SO YOU SHUSH YOUR FACEHOLES!
Anyway, I know it's not what you were expecting at all.
I'm sorry if I made you all cry *awkwardly coughs and looks away*
I was pretty much in tears while typing this out. I actually deleted a lot of it because it was just waaaayyyyy too sad.
If you guys want...but don't blame me if you get all depressed and stuff.
~*~
Btw if you were wondering "Why the sudden change from your normally hilarious and cute sexy stuff to this tearful mess of emotional wreckage?" well i really have no answer for you. Yeaaahhh sowwy! I just got the idea and typed it out. And VIOLA!! DEPRESSION ONE SHOT!
I wonder if I have just written the first angsty depressing one shot. Whoa! That would be awesome!
~*~
Anyway back on track, did you guys like it?
I hope you guys liked it!
~*~
don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment!
~*~
By the way I may turn this into it's own mini-story, but I want to know if you guys would read it.
The Original Link: Flashback-Seogoong One Shot

No comments:

Post a Comment