Monday, April 14, 2014

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE.

Sooooooo, I'm going to start posting my fanfictions in my Blog...because my ranting isn't that great and stuff. So get ready....the fanfictions are coming, and I apologize in advance for the destruction of feels, hearts, bias lists, and the complete and total destruction/ruin of your innocence. But Please, do enjoy the stories.
           XOXO,
      —simonezhane
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was my first Topp Dogg One Shot: MORE THAN A FRIEND




POV Cristine
Things have been hard for me since Hyunho and I broke up, even though the guys and I are still friends it's hard. And like seriously awkward. Like for real I can't even explain how awkward it is when ever he walks in. Every time I see him all I can see is our breakup. 

~flashback~
There was a knock at the door.
"Who is it?"
"It's Hyunho," he didn't sound as cheery as he normally did. Probably just a hard day at practice or something. I shrugged the feeling off and opened the door.
"Oppa!" I hugged him but he half-heartedly returned the gesture, "Is something wrong?" I moved to the side to let him in.
"Crissie, we need to talk," Hyunho sat down on the couch and leaning on his elbows with his face in his hands, "About us."
"Hyunho?" I sat down next to him.
"I think we should breakup," he didn't even look at me, he just stared at the ground.
"W-What? But why? Did I do something wrong? Is there another girl?" I was almost bawling. What did I do wrong? Am I not good enough? 
"It's not that,"
"Then tell me why? Do you not love me any more?" I grabbed his hands.
"No I do love you, I just...I can't do this anymore,"
"Do what anymore?"
"I'm sorry Cristine, goodbye," and then he was gone, leaving me to drown in a sea of my own tears.
~end flashback~


"Starting to regret coming here today, this is gonna—"
"YAH!" 
"AAAHHHH! WHAT THE HELL?!" Oh this boy. Nearly giving me a heartattack. Why are you my best friend?
"GOTCHA!!! OH GOD IF I HAD A MIRROR SO YOU COULD SEE YOUR FACE RIGHT NOW!!" I watched as the 183 cm giant I call my bestfriend roll on the floor hyperventilating from laughing.
"GOHN!! YOU ARE SO FREAKING DEAD!!! YOU ALMOST KILLED ME!" I started kicking my idiot friend.
"Key word Cris, ALMOST, I ALMOST killed you; but I didn't!" Gohn grabbed my ankle to stop me from kicking him, making me fall on his chest in the process, "Ow get off! You're too fat!!" he fake whined.
"I AM NOT!!" I smacked his chest and tried to get off but he held my hips in place, "Yah, I thought you said I was too fat?"
"You are," he stuck his tongue out at me.
"Yah!" I leaned in close, "You are an ass."
"And you have a nice ass," I felt my face instantly heat up. I sat up and shifted a little, "oooohh don't do that." his breath hitched and his eyes closed. I took the opportunity to actually look at my friend. You know that saying "you don't realize your friends are hot because they're your friends"? Well that applies here. It's not I don't see that my 12 Korean pop star guy friends are totally hot, no I KNOW that for sure. It's just I don't see them that way, uuuntilll now. Dang Gohn is really hot!
"Oh uh sorry," I tried to move again, confused as to what I did wrong, then I felt it. Oh my God.
"Just...don't move," he stared up at the ceiling.
"Uh okay, is something wrong?"
"Come here," I leaned forward.
"What?"
"I have a secret to tell you,"
"Um okay?"
"You turn me on," 
"GOHN!"
"HEY I AM STATING THE OBVIOUS HERE! IT'S NOT MY FAULT! You keep moving on my dick!"
"OH MY GOD GOHN!!"
"I have another secret!"
"I don't think I wanna hear it,"
"Okay then, I won't say a word. I'll show you my secret," he pulled my head down and crashed our lips together. At first, I froze up and did nothing; but then I started kissing back. He licked my bottom lip trying to part my lips and I granted him access. He shoved his tongue in my wet cavern exploring every inch of it, our tongues battled for dominance, but eventually he won. We finally parted for air and just stared at each other for a minute, "Guess my secret is out now. Crissie I know you're hurting because of Hyunho, but I can't hold it in anymore. Crissie I—" I shushed his mouth with my own.
"I know, and I feel stupid for not seeing it earlier."
"Well you should! I HAVE BEEN DROPPING HINTS FOR LIKE YEARS NOW!! I MEAN LIKE SERIOUSLY CRISTINE EVEN THE GUYS KNEW ABOUT MY FEELINGS FOR YOU!" I just laughed as he kept ranting, "YAH! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING? I'M CONFESSING MY LOVE FOR YOU AND YOU'RE LAUGHING?!"
"Because I never realized how cute you were." I leaned in and kissed him.
"YAH! HYUNG! I THOUGHT YOU WENT TO FIND—nevermind." B-Joo turned around and went back to the practice room.



~*~
first one shot with Gohn, btw for those who don't know, Hyunho is Seogoong's real name.
~*~
Hope you liked it!
~*~
Author-nim
~*~
Here's the original post link: More than A Friend

XOXO
--simonezhane

No comments:

Post a Comment